When killing enemies, there is a 10% chance for them to drop a Medium Rare Steak; it does not matter if the killing blow was dealt with a thrown pickaxe or melee swing.
- Seasoned Popcorn: Seasoned Popcorn will allow the food dropped from Butcher's Cleaver to duplicate.
- Caramel Popcorn: Caramel Popcorn will allow the food dropped from Butcher's Cleaver to duplicate into golden food.
- Ursa Major: Extra food will increase the peasant's maximum HP with Ursa Major.
- Pocket Grill: Food dropped from Butcher's Cleaver will be automatically cooked for the peasant. Note that if the peasant has The Crumbles, this will become negative since the food will be destroyed.
- Lunchbox: Lunchbox will allow the peasant to store extra food generated by Butcher's Cleaver for later.
- Four Leaf Clover: Combines into Four Leaf Cleaver.
- Golden Delicious: Food dropped from Butcher's Cleaver will be golden. Golden food will provide the peasant with extra gold, but a Pilfer will steal it if they are not quick! Pilfers will also steal golden food automatically when the peasant leaves the room.
- Dirk's Hammer: Food dropped from Butcher's Cleaver will be transmuted if the peasant is not careful.
- Plague can make the food poisoned causing the peasent to take damage.
|Version||Additions and Changes|
|0.0.0||Added Butcher's Cleaver.|
- This item's name and description are a reference to Pudge from Dota 2.
- The name could also be a reference to the Diablo boss known as The Butcher, who always drops his cleaver.